Can I copy/trace/redistribute/repost/resell your artwork and/or products?
I do not approve of any copying, tracing, redistributing, reposting, or reselling of any of my artwork and/or products. If you have any inquiries about wanting to share my work or resell an item you've purchased from me, please email me or use the Contact page and I will answer any of your questions from there. Any violation of these guidelines will result in being blocked, banned from making any purchases, and possible legal action.
Would you like to be apart of ___ project?
I'm always open for freelance/part-time/full-time art work and also offer commissions in a variety of different styles and mediums! Feel free to check out my Commissions page for more information on that. If you had a specific project you wanted to inquire about, please email me or use the Contact page to get in touch with me directly.
When will [item] be back in stock?
Can I make any modifications to my order?
No changes can be made to an order 24 hours after the order has already been placed unless a shipping address needs to be changed. However, if you would like to make an order modification request before the 24 hour window, the request will be accepted.
Can I change my shipping address?
Please use the Contact page and email firstname.lastname@example.org if a shipping address needs to be changed before it has already been shipped. I am not responsible for any orders after they have been shipped out.
Why is the cost of shipping so expensive?
All orders are shipped using the best shipping rates calculated at the time of purchase (prices vary depending on country, package weight, and desired shipping method). Unfortunately, shipping costs are out of Prismono's control and are decided by each available postal service.
Has my order been shipped out?
You will receive an email with tracking information when your order has been shipped out. Please check the "Shipping Information" section of this page for more information on shipment times and check the Announcements page for any news/updates on potential delays.
My order is incorrect/I received the wrong item.
Please use the Contact page and email email@example.com and I'll work with you to resolve the issue. If possible, please provide photos of the item(s) you received, order number, what item(s) are missing, and any other applicable information and we'll be happy to help!
My package was marked as delivered but I still haven't received it yet/My tracking hasn't been updated and I still haven't received my package.
Please thoroughly inspect areas where any mail/packages may have been delivered, check with your neighbors and/or someone who lives with you, and check with your local post office to let them know you may be missing a package. If you are concerned about the whereabouts of your package, please contact me using the below contact form and/or information. Unfortunately, any lost and unaccounted for parcels are out of my hands as it is the responsibility of the postal service to ensure your goods are delivered. For Prismono's refund policy, please refer to the below shipping information.
Orders are shipped out in batches throughout every week or so depending on the volume of orders placed or with each new preorder cycle. Batches are shipped out in order at a first come, first serve basis for all preorder and in-stock purchases. A large volume of orders may cause shipment delays and extended shipment times.
All shipments include a tracking number which you will receive once your order is shipped out. Orders that are shipped using the "Free Shipping" option at checkout do not include a tracking number and will be shipped via stamped letter mail.
Delivery times vary from 1-3 weeks for domestic orders and 2-4 weeks for international. These estimates do not include the time it takes for Prismono to receive preorder products from manufacturers or for Prismono to package and send orders to the post office.
- Preorders are to be shipped out anywhere from 2-4 months after preorders close due to manufacturing times. If there are any delays, we will be sure to post any updates on social media and the Announcements page. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, delays are much more likely to take place, so your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated at this time!
Prismono is NOT responsible for any damaged or missing parcels as it is the responsibility of the postal service to ensure your goods are delivered safely. Refunds will not be provided for shipments that are returned to sender, but Prismono can offer to re-send your package (may incur an additional shipping fee).
- Any customs fees/duties are the responsibility of the buyer to pay. Customs/duties are NOT included in the cost of shipping when placing your order.
- If you are ordering from the UK/EU, please note that you may be charged a VAT tax once it reaches customs in your country. I do not collect VAT taxes on any orders placed via this shop and am not responsible for any VAT charges that may incur. If you do not provide payment for VAT at your local customs office, your order may be returned to me. In the event that this happens, I will be sure to email you and see if we can arrange another shipment, but no refunds will be provided and you will be responsible for paying the additional shipping charge to have it sent out to you again.
Refunds, Exchanges, & Order Cancellation
No returns, refunds, exchanges, or cancellation requests will be accepted unless the wrong item was sent. Cancellation requests for your order can only be made within the first 24 hours after your order has been placed. Any requests after the 24 hour period cannot be processed.
- Refunds will not be provided for any lost or damaged packages as it is out of our hands once it reaches the post office.
- By ordering from this website, you agree to all of the terms and details above. Filing claims on lost or damaged goods as a result of the post office will result in a permanent ban from shopping from this Prismono website as it goes against the Prismono shop policy.