Digital, Traditional, and Logo Art Commissions
Welcome to my art commissions page! I've been actively practicing and creating artwork for over 15 years and have been working as a professional artist for 5+ years. I've worked with several clients to create digital and traditional illustration work, logo art for commercial use, character designs, packaging designs for commercial use, etc.! Commissions are one of my favorite aspects of my creative journey and I'd be honored to work together with you!
(Commission Status: OPEN)
Terms of Service
- Non-branding commissions are currently only for personal use, but if you would like to use your commission for commercial use, please contact me or let me know in your commission form as this will incur an additional fee.
- Refunds will only be provided if the commission has not been started yet (including any sketches or first samples provided).
- Payments will be made via Paypal and must be paid in full before the beginning of the commission. Partial payment may be available by request, but this is dependent on many factors. Rates are listed in USD.
- I reserve the right to post your commission on social media unless otherwise requested in your commission form. Please note that privacy requests may incur an additional fee.
- All non-traditionally painted commissions will be delivered as high resolution, digital products. Traditional paintings will be delivered via first class mail and shipping is available worldwide! If you would like to request a frame for your traditional commission, please contact me as this will incur an additional fee.
- Please note that commissions may take anywhere from a week to 1-2 months depending on complexity, circumstance, and subject matter. This may change depending on my commission queue as commissions are completed at a first-come, first-serve basis.
- If you would like to post your commission to social media, you must include proper credit back to my website or social media account(s).
- I am allowed to decline any commission requests for any reason.
Subject Matter (✔ is the subject matter I will do, ✘ I will NOT do):✔ Any gender characters
✔ Animals (this depends heavily on the animal, so feel free to ask me and I'll let you know if I can do it!)
✔ Armor (once again, this depends on many factors)
✔ Real people
✔ Any color scheme(s)
✔ Character designs
✔ Abstract art
✔ Mild NSFW
✘ Offensive content
✘ Heavy NSFW
✘ Heavy Gore
✘ Very dynamic/action shots
✘ Heavily muscular figures
Rates & Art Styles/Mediums
Please click the links provided for portfolio previews of each designated style! I'm currently offering both digital and traditional commissions! Please see below for more information on each different medium as well as the art styles listed (please note that quotes are dependent on bust, half, or full body character(s), character design complexity, and overall complexity of subject matter and background elements):
- Digital Illustration:
- 1 Character digital illustration in full color (price will be increased by $100-$200 depending on any additional character(s) requested): $250-$450
- 1 Full color, flat perspective digital illustration (for any non-character commissions): $200-$500
- Digital Branding (Logos, Packaging, etc.):
- 1 Logo for commercial use (includes 1 logo, up to 4 sample stages, PMS color palette guide, and custom logo font creation): $300-$500
- 1 Packaging design for commercial use (includes full packaging design, up to 4 sample stages, and PMS color palette guide): $500-$1000
- Traditional Painting (acrylic paintings TBA):
- 1 Watercolor painting illustration in full color (in addition to this rate, price will be increased by $100-$200 depending on any additional character(s) requested. This rate also includes a physical copy of your painting): $150-$350
Request Your Commission!
Please fill out the form below if you'd like to request a commission from me or contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries. Once I respond to your commission form via email, please be sure to send me any reference images that you have if you marked "Yes" in that section of the form. This will help immensely with completing your commission efficiently, so photos are definitely preferred. If your commission is of a real person/animal/etc., reference photos are required.
Please be sure to read through this entire page very carefully before submitting a commission request!